Racial Divide: Shattering The Melting Pot

When I was a young girl growing up in Harvey , Illinois, a southern suburb of Chicago, has accepted the idea that every white person in America was for me. When I arrived at Benedictine College , a private school located in predominantly white Atchison, Kansas , I thought it was because a lot of harassment and discrimination. I thought someone like Governor George Wallace would leave and lock the door of the school. Surprisingly, I came to Benedictine College was a bit uneventful . Most white students and city residents were friendly and polite . I thought they would be busy plot against me and my kind . In contrast, white students had other things in mind , one of them is the use of alcohol, especially beer .
In particular , there were goals that were odious in my life. Their behavior reflects the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. What the ancestors of some white people were the ancestors of the black characters in the United States was despicable and deplorable. Neither whites nor blacks were now masters or slaves once. The Ku Klux Klan or the victims of Jim Crow laws was it likely that either .
Black Americans today who have done quite well financially. Some of these blacks success playing a dishonest game with blacks who are still struggling financially. Instead of acknowledging its success to the poor black population chose to lay the claims that the black man will not succeed under the domination of the white man. They could go in slums and show the other black, step by step, how they achieved their success. Some still have the attitude that I have mine "got " and understand how to get yours. They parade around showing their success as cars and luxury clothes . Some have made ​​their fortunes on the backs of poor blacks , so they must prove they are "down" fight .
The world is full of good and bad. The line between good and evil is not black and white. It is time for Americans to stand and watch people based on their actions. Evil will always show your character based on his works. The Bible tells us how to love , however, ignore the word of God Almighty. We are divided as a country and that the division is growing every day. I wrote a song 20 years that expresses my feelings about this situation there . Called Cantwebe and encourages us to be more humane towards others. Here are the verses and chorus offered words of hope :
I could be your brother, if you do not fly me
You might be my new best friend, if I treat you with respect
They could be provided, if they tried to understand
I could live like an animal or choose to live as a man
We could overcome the hypocrisy in a place where we've never been
Or I could see us plunge into more lies, no more hatred and sin
I could have the courage to let you in my life
You can help prove that you are right, if you offered less resistance
Why not humans? Why we choose to be less ? Why can not humans and what we do best?