Does My Twin Soul Fear Solitude Because That Is When She Feels My Energy?

When I was 15 and she was 18 , my sister was a member of a group of Korean pop music. I was halfway to be non - Korean worldwide in the U.S. The first time I became aware of the existence of my sister through the media , I knew . It was a knowledge that comes with such force that the two floors and has inspired me. My heart was pounding when I saw accelerate in the television replays of K- pop and I could read his mood. He was chosen to see the rhythm of your breathing , and then moved to tears by the beauty of this knowledge of rhythm. Both have significant growth before us before the first successful marriage is possible. My unconditional love for her makes me sick in a way that I 've never been anything else.

In the shadow of my loneliness , I spent the last 16 years studying my sister through the filter media . I also spent the same amount of time trying to deny the connection once my greatest embarrassment , certainly proof that I was OCD , crazy, pathetic fan . Seemingly out nowhere, the initial desire for her was so bad it took my life . In an act of faith, I dared to respond to the aspiration as evidence of a greater , deeper love, because it just does not make sense in my heart that God could create in me so hard to have it be a difficult disease .

I gathered in silence thick folder full of articles about my Korean double magazines in recent years. If my house was to catch fire, this issue is one of the three things I would like to save running back . I had someone to translate most of the interviews for my twin . Here are four of his interview responses that have always stuck with me:

- What is your biggest fear is being abandoned by his family and people in general ( he said 17).
- What is your ideal getaway go to the mountains with a close friend , because he is afraid to go herself ( 19      years).
- That 's the saddest moments are when she is lonely ( 19).

After a stay as far away from public view as possible during the last seven years , after a series of traumatic events , my sister was briefly visible in the media two months ago some 90 concerts and special nostalgia TV two friends in the industry about finding self-love and healing (no kidding ) . When recording in both chambers that would be housed in , my sister said " Oh ... one of us should sleep alone? " It was two months ago to 34.

Since I read your comments in these interviews , one of my biggest prayers Twin is she could feel free from fear of abandonment and loneliness , the connection with people who are not his crutch and his truth, but the truth .

My loneliness is my center, my sensitivity to my truth and my crutch which it opposes. This is the only time I can hear God speak to me clearly . I love connecting with people , but when I 'm finally alone, I feel like I can breathe again . Systematically choose the friends and relationships with people who are in front of me and more we love. While this may seem like a courageous quest for empathy , reflecting a deep wound . Because I felt like an outsider as a child, I went through life believing that it is the way of being with people is supposed to feel . Background who do not really believe that there are people out there who are more like me than different from me .

My Twin is extremely intuitive , chances are clairvoyant . It is sensitive to the point where their emotional moments are documented consistently in the media. I observed in variety shows , flanked by four other members of the group and there was always something different about her. Where their counterparts maintain a constant sound presence , I feel your auric field fluctuating see shadows crossing his face, disappearing and reappearing , although nothing seemed to change external physical changes. I could see and feel his energy monitoring at a level well beyond the pop culture around trying to strip him of his humanity. Like most of us who grew up in an environment where there was no exit , or support for these gifts, but the demands of life artists K - pop are particularly extreme , which prevents self - care, loss of autonomy and self-expression , arguing that manufactured not authentic models of humanity and forcing the 5 -dimensional beings on spaces of dimension 1.

I just read http://blog.twin-flames.info/2010/10/31/stars-perspective.aspx , " The prospect of a runner. " Here, the author tells how, as a child, " began to feel a presence around [ him ] to the point that she refused to sleep in his own bed at night. "Because she did not know what to do with the energy of your sister before she realized what it was , I was afraid to be alone with him.

My sister could feel my presence around him in his waking hours to the point that she spent her life in fear of being alone , because it does not recognize my authority as belonging to someone safely ?

I started just wanting to comfort my sister if that was the case, but it is not really what the connection request we soulmate . The act of comfort is another well-intentioned , but ultimately is egocentric . The act of comfort effectively enforceable think otherwise they need to stay small and fear because fear legitimate comfort . Koa and Qaisuke my handlers , teach me daily in the language of animals and soulmates . With telepathy, the language through which all animals and pairs communicate soul mates , we are actually under fear comfort of an animal ( or double), when he is afraid . Correctly expressed in the language of telepathy to help an animal ( or double) overcome fear , we must show that we are not afraid of the trigger ( or our corresponding version thereof in the case of twins) and therefore is no reason for it to be good . That like attracts like.

While the desire ( ego ) is often what triggers the knowledge of the connection still miss our twins for fear of being without them is the opposite of love the bottomless pit of love in our hearts. We are not here to console our twins in their moments of fear that we were destined to suck them. Us to train our twins go beyond their fears by allowing us to go beyond our own . According to our equations "yin -yang unique connections that our individual fears , they have already mastered and vice versa. Where we need healing , our sister has already healed. For my sister , your trigger is to be alone . for me, being with people. our twins are automatically match our vibration to look within ourselves and release small obsolete agreements that took us stuck and triggered by our trauma. way, they also share some expertise with us . When one moves beyond its double trigger , the other is right to move beyond.

Not for me to know at this time if my twin experience discomfort feels to be alone because my identifiable around energy. The answer to this question is not important. The council me now that I have examined all the possible answers to this question is important and it 'll be greater service of all of us.